Friday, June 11, 2010

Back from the grave

Hi guys,
Firstly, I am sorry for leaving the blog in the mess it was but I had no choice, choosing between blogging and IB (International Baccalaureate) was a tough one but I had to give it to IB since, well frankly it was going to get me into university so might as well :). Secondly, the site is now only on blogspot as www.ultimateturbo.com has expired but I will renew it in a couple of days. Thirdly, I am going to blog at least once everyday as of 13th June 2010 as I have regained passion for cars, well not that it was lost or anything, but as I mentioned I have had no time at all for this blog but now its going to come back to life! XD.



Anyways stay tuned and Peaceee.

Prateek B.

p.s. follow me on twitter- www.twitter.com/prateek03
add me on facebook, if you want!?!?- Prateek Bachwani

No comments: